Wauwatosa, Wis.— Bostik, a leader in specialty adhesives and flooring installation systems, has launched Bostik Academy for North American contractors, distributors and employees. As a free online educational resource, Bostik Academy aims to provide training and helpful information about industry trends, product features and benefits and installation guidelines. Visitors to the Bostik Academy will find:
- eLearning: Online training modules that provide product knowledge at your convenience, with most courses taking less than 15 minutes to complete.
- webinars: Attend educational presentations about the latest product innovations, led by industry experts.
- On-site training information: Sign up to participate in customizable, hands-on product training at one of multiple physical Bostik Academy locations across the US
- Technical video center: View technical videos about products and applications.
- Product information: Search Bostik’s extensive library of catalogs, brochures and more.
“The Bostik Academy offers free online training through easy-to-use learning modules that provide information from product basics to tips and tricks for installation success,” said Eric Loferski, director of marketing. “Distributors of Bostik products and installing contractors will find the training extremely helpful whether they are an experienced construction professional or new to the wall and flooring industry.”
To check out all that the Bostik Academy has to offer, please go to this link†
Comments are closed.