Greenville just got a little GREEN lately with newcomer Preferred home service! But that cheerful green-blue truck fleet with its big thumbs up is anything but new! They are the top rated home service company serving the Lowcountry for 7 years and have grown into the Upstate with plumbing and HVAC services. The family-owned Preferred Home Services was founded in 2014 by Dave Geiger, Kyle Geiger and Chris DiCampli. Dave is a third generation plumber and Kyle is a fourth generation plumber, reflecting a strong line of professions passed down over hundreds of years.
Thanks to Preferred Home Services for sponsoring this article.
“How can we make you smile today?” It’s not just a slogan, it’s a way of being at Preferred Home Services. And what a welcome feeling when so often homeowner interaction about plumbing and air conditioning needs starts with the stress and worry of something breaking! The PHS team cares about their customers and strives for excellence in their field. Each technician has a background check and is NATE certified. What does that mean? NATE certification reflects superior knowledge of residential, light commercial HVAC and refrigeration systems.
Many companies claim to be expertly trained, but Preferred Home Services adds an extra layer of confidence to the observant homeowner deciding who to hire with the PHS 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If for any reason a customer is not 100% satisfied, they will do whatever it takes to make it right. That kind of trust reflects a dedication to their craft that is likely the reason behind their many company awards and rankings.
Preferred Home Services has been named the Elite Inc. two years in a row. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies, recognized as one of South Carolina’s best workplaces two years in a row and profiled as South Carolina’s fastest growing companies.
Maintain your home
Our readers know the scene: a disturbingly quiet moment followed by the sound of water and children’s feet running for help. Or the final preparation to host Friendsgiving when you find that the heat of the kitchen is more than just cooking. And, my personal favorite: ignoring that slowly draining shower to deal with “on the weekend” for the weekend that just never comes (and now you’re ankle-deep in water).
The smart homeowner doesn’t wait for the crisis to hit before calling a home service company. The PHS team’s approach to plumbing and HVAC maintenance often leads to the identification of a problem before the problem becomes more expensive, inconvenient and time-consuming.
That is why Preferred Home Services offers the Preferred Partner Plan. Included in the plan is:
- regular maintenance: a 21-point adjustment specially designed to help you enjoy up to 30% lower energy bills and reduce system failures by up to 95%.
- ongoing safety inspections: After a safety inspection of a home or business’s heating, air-conditioning and plumbing systems, a detailed report is provided detailing any warnings and concerns
- priority planning: jump on the line when you call, whether it’s a routine service or an emergency
- more convenience: never worry about forgetting to schedule a tune-up with proactive PHS team calls that plan your maintenance needs
- discount service: exclusive 15% discount on all plumbing, heating and air conditioning repairs during the membership period
- waived emergency costs: no overtime, whether you call day or night!
- transferable membership; moving? Take your Preferred Partner Plan membership with you or transfer it to the new owner of your home – the choice is yours!
- lifetime warranties: comprehensive, lifetime warranties on most plumbing, heating and air conditioning repairs – you never pay twice for the same repair.
But wait, there’s more! Call for more information about the Preferred Partner Plan 864.568.3583 or contact PHS online learn more!
For every season & reason
Preferred Home Services has two locations, but one heart! Whether it concerns preventive maintenance, a repair or installation, think of them for your:
- air conditioning and heating maintenance, repair and installation of new systems
- heat pumps
- ductless mini-splits (selective heating and cooling of the area, such as a floor or wing of a house, for an area without ductwork that would benefit from temperature control)
- indoor air quality (air purification, whole-home humidifiers, UV light cleaning, and more)
- boilers, including tankless options and installation of new systems
- drain cleaning
- waste disposal
- repair of gas pipes
- toilet repairs
- submersible pumps
- septic repairs and replacements
- sewer replacement and sewer camera inspections
- and water filtration throughout the house (mmm, delicious!)
I am so happy with the incredible customer service I have received with Preferred! They were prompt, professional and repaired my AC and thermostat in an efficient and timely manner. I am also grateful to them for taking the time to explain the problems and solutions with repairing my air conditioner and thermostat. Thanks, preference! I recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!
Their name says it all! Preferred home care! My family will only use this company for our sanitary needs. They were fast, detailed and great everywhere!
I called to have the service performed on a Friday afternoon. They worked me into their schedule and gave me phone calls and text messages to let me know where that was and when they would be at my house. Wow talk about communication.!! I am retired, after 37 years in a related construction industry, and the Preferred Home Service team is so good. I have one number to call from here.
Call Preferred Home Services at: 864.568.3583 or visit their website learn more!