Growing Awareness Regarding Role of Cool Roofs in Lowering Energy Consumption of Buildings to Drive Cool Roof Coatings Market at CAGR of 7.10% during Forecast Period, Says TMR
ALBANY, NY, Aug 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Cool roof coatings are widely used in roof systems in various buildings to make cool roofs. A number of IR-reflective coatings, and more recently, elastomeric coatings, have gained traction in cool roof products. Cooling roof systems essentially counteract urban heat islands, in particular to reduce energy consumption and energy costs in buildings. More importantly, the growing role of cool roof products in reducing greenhouse gas emissions by a significant percentage in urban settlements. Manufacturers have used a wide variety of chemicals to improve the performance of cool roofs. This has increased growth opportunities for chemical companies to expand their product portfolio and increase prospects, according to a market research on cool roof coatings. Low pitch roof coatings have gained popularity and the segment is expected to attract huge opportunities for players in the cool roof coating market in the near future. Low installation costs are one of the factors driving the adoption of low slope cooling roof systems in developing countries.
The cool roof coatings market is expected to reach US$554.21 Mn by 2026, notes a study by TMR.
Strong expertise with attention to detail sets our market research reports apart. Request a sample now – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=47445
Key Findings: Cool Roof Coatings Market:
- Regulatory pressure for buildings with a low carbon footprint amplifies demand: Globally, economies are becoming aware of the disruptive impact of climate change on ecology. Building emissions are receiving increasing attention in this regard, which is driving the popularity of cooled roof systems. Major economies of the world have established rules that demonstrate the energy savings such technologies can deliver. A good example of this is the US Environmental Protection Agency demonstrating the role of cool roof systems in reducing the carbon footprint of commercial roof spaces. This, in turn, has fueled the sale of cool roof coatings.
- Commercial units attest to high acceptance: Among the various end-users, industrial units have seen extensive adoption of cool roofs, a market research on cool roof coatings finds. Demand for roof cooling products has skyrocketed in commercial buildings, especially in some emerging economies. The main focus on reducing the cost of air conditioning is a key factor in the commercialization of such roof systems. For example, chemical companies have introduced cost-effective formulations to meet demand. In addition, facility managers are keen to apply cool roof coatings that preserve roof surfaces and protect them from premature deterioration.
Request the Impact Analysis of the Corona Virus on the Cool Roof Coatings Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=47445
Cool Roof Coatings Market: Drivers
- Raising awareness about architectural technology that can lower building energy bills and provide comfort to residents is a key driver. Over the years, the widespread use of air conditioning in commercial buildings has led to urban heat islands. This has led to environmental concerns.
- Recoating conventional roofing materials to extend the life of roofs is another factor driving product demand
- Rapid pace of industrialization is a major trend expanding the cool roof coating market
Cool Roof Coatings Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- From the different regions Asia-Pacific being viewed through potentially lucrative avenues. The focus on improving the energy efficiency of existing buildings has resulted in many buildings being fitted with cool roof coatings.
- Asia-Pacific The cool roof coatings market is also likely to grow due to the implementation of green energy codes, especially in residential buildings
- North America good for a large market share in 2017. The opportunities for market players have continuously increased due to the increasing focus on reducing the carbon footprint by developing buildings with roofs coated with reflective coatings. The US is a prominent market in the region.
Buy our Premium Research Report on Cool Roof Coatings Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=47445
Cool Roof Coatings Market: Key Competitive Dynamics:
- Huntsman International LLC.
- BASF SE
- The Valspar Corporation
- Nutech Paint
- Akzo Nobel NV
Chemicals and Materials Industry Fighting Tangible Impacts of Economic and Cultural Change, Discover Transparency Market Research’s Award-Winning Reporting on the Global Chemicals and Materials Industry:
Polycarbonate Diol Market: – The global polycarbonate diol market was valued at over US$ 200 Mn in 2020 and is expected to reach US$ 400 Me 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period of 2021 until 2031. Polycarbonate diols are resistant to oxidation, wear and stains; they also offer resistance to hydrolysis in polyurethane products compared to polyester polyols and polyether. Solid polycarbonate diols offer high strength, excellent mechanical properties, efficient performance and high thermal stability when used at low temperature. The demand for polycarbonate is increasing around the world, mainly due to the rising demand for synthetic leather. Solid polycarbonates are also used in a variety of applications in various industries, such as waterborne paints and coatings in textiles, furniture and automobiles. The liquid form of polycarbonate diols is made from traditional polyols, which consist of a hydrophilic group. This adversely affects the water-repellent property of the material. Polycarbonate is added to improve the hydrolysis resistance of polyurethane materials. As a result, polycarbonate diols can be used effectively in the production of waterborne polyurethane materials.
Precipitated Barium Sulfate Market – The significant growth of the paint and coating industry and the rubber industry is estimated to fuel the consumption of precipitated barium sulphate, especially in Germany. This in turn is expected to boost the precipitated barium sulfate market Europe. Precipitated barium sulfate is used as a filler in paints, coatings, rubber and plastics because it possesses beneficial properties such as chemical inertness, non-toxicity and high specific gravity. Precipitated barium sulfate is used as a filler to make colorful plastics because it is effective in improving the intensity, stiffness and abrasive strength. This makes the plastic attractive in appearance and stronger in strength.
Transparency Market Research is a global market research firm that provides global business intelligence reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts to always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive datasets and research materials for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
State Street 90,
Albany New York – 12207
USA – Free Canada: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
follow us: Twitter | LinkedIn
SOURCE Transparency Market Research