Las Vegas— The National Installer of the Year competition from The International Surface Event (TISE) is going on the road with TISE’s new Regionals competition.
According to show organizers, the installation truck is hitting the road to the below locations during 2022, going deep into the regional areas of the country to find the best of the best of installers in two categories: carpet and wood. Interested installers should submit their applications now (application below) for consideration by the judges. Submission deadlines are approaching.
Competition locations include:
- Regionals Southeast | CFI Convention | Orlando, Fla. † July 31 – August 1, 2022
- Regionals Central US| NWFA Training Facility | St. Louis, Mo. † September 29 – 30, 2022
- Regionals West Coast | IUPAT Training Facility | San Leandro, Calif. † October 27 – 28, 2022
- Regional Finalist Competition at the Nationals | TISE 2023 Las Vegas | January 31-February 2
The category finalists from each of the Regionals competitions will compete live on the show floor for the National Installer of the Year title at the next edition of The International Surface Event here, which will be held Jan. 30-Feb. 2, 2023.
Any installer in the US may enter regardless of the years in the industry or location. Competitors will choose which competition city they would like to compete at and submit their project history and images online for review. A panel of judges will be considering all the entries from around the country and selecting the top 10 installers for each city who will compete live in each of the Regionals installation competition.
- Orlando: July 8, 2022
- St Louis: August 31, 2022
- San Leandro: September 30, 2022
Submit your application here†
Comments are closed.